Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Silent Killer

BigDaddy almost did not come home to us last Thursday. He was sent off, again, working...in the midst of his working he began to feel poorly but chalked it up to not sleeping well or his stiff neck giving him a headache.

On and off throughout the day, his partners would come in and out but never stay for long. Finally, toward the end of the afternoon, they were in the room long enough to realize that they too were not feeling well...and the three left the room.

News the next day confirmed my suspicions that BigDaddy was on the verge of carbon monoxide poisoning...

He is now, finally, starting to feel better but that can be scarey stuff...
Carbon monoxide is known as the silent killer...

Please, be aware. Please, have a carbon monoxide detector in your homes. Please, take care.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about that scare! Glad he is feeling better now...

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cheryl! It was pretty eye opening!

    ReplyDelete